Accounting and Financial Reporting
The regular recording of your company’s financial transactions is the foundation upon which the elements of our services are based. Furthermore the Companies Act places a duty on the directors of a Company to maintain proper books of account in order that these records can disclose with reasonable accuracy the financial position of the business 4 In addition to this statutory requirement, Companies will have been established to generate profits. Regular financial reports are essential to maintain and control the finances of the business and to ensure that it is indeed trading profitably. In order to help our clients achieve these very important objectives envisio will prepare financial statements that are truly compliant with international financial reporting standards (“IFRS”) and the Companies Act of Zambia. We also help the client adopt policies and accounting procedures that will ensure accurate measurement of business performance
Small to Medium size Businesses are faced with the obligation its employees and to deal with the varied items of legislation that control the workplace.
A short and incomplete list of legislation governing the employment of people in Zambia follows: Income Tax Acts and Pay As You Earn (PAYE) regulations Health & safety at work Minimum wage regulations. Instead of management devoting so much time and resources to administer personnel and payroll , Envisio manages these functions for them. In particular the monthly payment of the employees will require the calculation not only of the gross pay due to them for the period concerned, but also the calculation of deductions of PAYE and NAPSA which can be a laborious task for the unskilled.
Business owners or directors work hard to create profit from the businesses; they should not throw it away by paying more tax than is due. Envisio will provide the following taxation services;
- Income Tax Computations and submission of annual tax returns
- Preparation of VAT returns to ZRA
- Tax planning services
We guide our clients through the maze of taxation legislation to ensure the very best results.
Business Advisory Services
Recent regulatory enactments have altered the corporate governance landscape. Organisations are held accountable for accuracy and integrity in their business operations, and they must have effective and reliable governance and compliance procedures in place .Envisio helps companies:
- understand and comply with regulatory requirements
- implement the right corporate governance framework in regard to these regulations
- establish appropriate compliance practices
Our Advisory services include:
- Internal audit – Assessing control environment and safeguard business assets and processes, including those that protect data and IT systems.
- Governance and regulatory compliance – Review and assess your regulatory compliance processes, assess the regulatory concerns and recommend the necessary improvements required to successfully satisfy regulatory mandates.
- Fraud assessment and controls – Evaluate fraud risk factors at businesses and significant account level; determine if controls exist to mitigate and are effective.
- Due Diligence – Our experienced professionals who understand the issues of merger and acquisition transactions identify opportunities and exposures with the goal of maximizing value received for the price paid.
Range of Consulting Services
EBC can provide a range of consulting services that draw on the technical skill and in-depth knowledge of staff over the following professional services;
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Payroll administration
- Business Advisory services